Upcoming Tabs:
Say You're Just a Friend ~ Austin Mahone
As Long as You Love Me ~ Justin Bieber
Titanium ~ David Guetta

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm Yours ~ Jason Mraz

C
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
G
I tried to chill. but you’re so hot that I melted
Am                                                    F
I fell right through the cracks, now I’m trying to get back
C
Before the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my bestest
G
And noting’s going to stop me but divine intervention
Am                                          F
I reckon it’s against my turn, to win some or learn some
C                     G
But I won’t hesitate no more, no more
Am          F
It can no wait, I’m yours
C
Well open up your mind and see like me
G
Open up your plans and damn you’re free
Am                                                F
Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love love
C
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing
G
We're just one big family
Am                                                 F
And it’s our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved loved loved
C                    G
So I won’t hesitate no more, no more
Am         F
It cannot wait, I’m sure
C                                G
There's no need complicate, our time is short
 Am            F
This is our fate, I’m yours
C
I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
G
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
Am
But my breath fogged up the glass
F
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
C
I guess what I be saying is there ain’t no better reason
G
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
Am                                                      F
It's what we aim to do, our name is out virtue
C                     G
But I won’t hesitate no more, no more
Am          F
It can no wait, I’m yours
 G                C
Oh baby I’m yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Flower Design PointerCool Blue Outer Glow Pointer